Thursday, June 21, 2012

Upsides to the Down Economy/ Six Apples a Day!


   My blog has turned into an HcG blog! Sorry. I will stop when it is over. Anyway, after three days at the same weight, I realized I had hit a plateau. I called the nice lady at Vital Balance and she told me to go on the apple day. I had read that was only if you got stuck on the same weight for 5 days, but she said to go ahead and do it. "It" is six apples in one day with very little water. Although it sounds awful, I am actually not more hungry than on the regular diet. If anything, possibly, a little less. Being on this diet and not obsessing about cooking etc... has left me time to pursue other projects. Some of these include starting my Rosetta Stone Spanish, weeding my yard and planting some seeds, finishing the USTA video from when our team went to Nationals in January and getting our pool converted to a salt water system, from chlorine. Future projects include: organizing my closet, organizing newsletter articles into the four season and getting new garage doors. I have had time to catch up on a back log of magazines sitting by my bed. I find that, without drinking, I just want to take a hot bath and hit the sack early. When she told me I had to eat only apples, I had one thing to say: "Good thing I like them."  Hopefully, I will still like them after this day, and diet are over.

No comments: