Thursday, October 15, 2009

Upsides to the Down Economy/ Top 10 Running Songs

Are you using your CHEVRAlegs? Sometimes even the most avid exerciser needs inspiration to get motivated. When this happens, I download new songs into my I-Pod. I know I-Pods are expensive, but most people have them and to download a song only costs 99 cents, (or a little more). Another option is to download songs from CD's you already own.

Here are my top 10 Running Songs as of today, that will get your legs moving.

1) Walk of Life Dire Straights
2) Stronger Kayne West
3) I Gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas
4) Bombs Over Baghdad Outkast
5) Material Girl Madonna
6) Guitar Man Elvis
7) Glory Days Bruce Springsteen
8) American Girl Tom Petty
9) Jai Ho Pussycat Dolls
10)Golddigger Jaime Foxx

Update on my wildflowers: Little green things have popped up, but I think they're weeds.

No comments: