Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Upsides to the Down Economy/ Green with Goodness




































I am entering a Snapfish photo contest online. Each week is a new color for Summer. The first week was blue, this week is green, next week is yellow. What I have found when I'm driving around is I'm now thinking yellow, yellow, yellow and looking for yellow things everywhere. There are a surprising amount of construction/driving items (signs, road paint, cones) that are yellow but it has also got me thinking about other things to photograph for next week. It has also made me think about colors and the spectacular colors that abound in nature and how lucky we are to be able to see them. So far my Yellow list includes: Crotin plants, golden shower flowers, lemons, sun, tennis balls, corn on the cob and sunflowers. Just like when I write three things to be grateful for in my gratitude journal each night, when you look for yellow, you find it all over and when you look for good in every day, you will find that too.


"I see trees of green... red roses too. I see em bloom... for me and you and I think to myself...what a wonderful world." Louis Armstrong singing



"Follow the yellow brick road." Glinda as told to Dorothy

No comments: