Thursday, September 9, 2010

Upsides to the Down Economy/ 113 Days Left


Another thing that I drink everyday (didn't mean to imply I drink wine EVERY day) is coffee. Many of the coffee beans you buy are grown in countries where they don't regulate the use of chemicals and pesticides. It reminds me of when my kids were little and they were talking about applesauce and how it was filled with pesticides and little kids eat a lot of applesauce. If it's something you eat (or drink) every day, you probably want to look at it. Milk and meat were also on the dirty dozen list. Do you want to be ingesting organochlorine/organophosphorous or methyl carbanamate (pesticides found on coffee beans) every day- something you can't even pronounce? I started drinking Whole Foods organic coffee because it was delicious. I am still drinking it because it's a smart thing to do. Their store brand is called 365 and comes in different flavors; I prefer French Roast. Speaking of 365, there are only 113 days left in 2010. What are you gonna do with them?

No comments: