Saturday, February 26, 2011

Upsides to the Down Economy/ Find Your Bliss











In my garden this morning, I was thinking I'm lucky I don't work a 9 to 5 job, so I have the chance to be outside on a beautiful day like today. Then I remembered when I worked for U.S. Air in Tallahassee, with not a lot of free time and very little money. I spent my paycheck on plants. So, if there's something you really love, or love to do, you will find a way to do it. Working in the garden is not work to me, it is therapy. It's like when I'm writing something I really enjoy-time flies and I get lost in the process and lose track of time. So here's to finding something, anything, that brings you bliss and trying to do it as much as possible.

"If you have a mind at peace, a heart that cannot harden, go find a door that opens wide upon a lovely garden."

"To find your own way is to follow your bliss." Joseph Campbell

No comments: